ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
Nick Calamos, Jr. is a native of Fredericksburg, VA. He is an Associate Broker with Coldwell Banker Commercial Elite and has over 52 years of service in the local market. He has transacted millions in commercial sales & leases. Nick received the coveted CCIM designation, in November 1981 and is the first real estate broker in the area to receive it. He is a past President of the Fredericksburg Area Association of Realtors as well as a past President of the Virginia CCIM Chapter (now the Mid-Atlantic CCIM Chapter). He received the status of Realtor Emeritus in 2010.
- Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
- REALTOR, National Association of REALTORS
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Graduate of Realtor’s Insitute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialists (CRS)
- Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB)
- Fredericksburg Chamber of Commerce
- Fredericksburg Area Association of Realtors (FAAR)
- Building Lots
- Buyer Representation
- Commercial Property
- Commercial leasing and Rentals
- Development Land
- General CRE
- Income Property
- Office Leasing and Rentals
- Rental Properties
- Retirement Communities
- Seller Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Industrial Investment
- Investment Property
- Landlord Representation
- Multifamily Properties
- New Construction
- 2019 Circle Of Distinction Bronze Level
EXPLORE RECENT NEWS & INSIGHTS
Coldwell Banker Commercial Elite has been named to the 2020 Commercial Elite. This honor is bestowed upon the 15...
(Fredericksburg, VA, December 16, 19) – Donny Self, CCIM and JR Burdette with Coldwell Banker Commercial Elite were...
COLDWELL BANKER COMMERCIAL ELITE LEASES SEVERAL OFFICE SPACES IN THE NEXT TIER CONNECT OFFICE PARK PORTFOLIO
Coldwell Banker Commercial Elite’s Ben Keddie was recently awarded a portfolio of six Class A office buildings...
(Fredericksburg, VA, Sept 16, 2020) – After 33 years of careful stewardship by Mark and Helen Scerbo, the iconic...